IDFC First Bank Saving Account Open In 2022: A savings account is one of the easiest and most popular ways to invest for most people in India because it keeps their hard-earned money safe and gives them a return. You should open a savings account no matter how much money you have or don’t have. It’s essential to a person’s investment plan and helps with day-to-day banking needs.
Everyone needs one of these savings accounts because they can help you build up a nest egg. This can be used in an emergency, and it can also help you deal with money problems.
IDFC First Bank Saving Account is one of the best banks in India because every feature, service, and product is made to make banking easier. As one of the best banks in India, the bank gives all of its customers a wide range of financial products and expert advice. Its branches and ATMs provide them with access to all of its products.
- IDFC first bank Zero Balance Account Features
- IDFC First Bank Saving Account Zero Balance Account Documents
- IDFC First Classic Credit Card Fees and Charges
- How to Open Zero Balance account in IDFC First Bank Saving Account
- First, let’s talk about what these two IDFC First Bank Saving Account accounts offer.
IDFC first bank Zero Balance Account Features
- You can open this account and keep it going with no money.
- The bank gives people with zero-balance accounts a free passbook, like a regular savings account.
- With internet banking, you can use this account to pay your bills online.
- Most banks give out ATM and debit cards for free so that you can easily access your account and pay bills.
- Any bank branch can be used to deposit cash or a check into this account.
- Account holders at some banks can also use a safe deposit box.
- Digital savings accounts with no balance also have extra features like a virtual card, online banking, secure transactions, no maintenance fees, etc.
IDFC First Bank Saving Account Zero Balance Account Documents
To open a digital bank account:
- Aadhaar Number
- PAN number
For Opening a Bank Account in Person:
- Photo the size of a passport
- If you have a PAN Card, you must give it to the bank when you open an account.
Any of the following papers:
- Aadhaar Card Passport
- ID card for voters (Election Card)
- Permanent and valid driver’s license with a photo Job Card issued by NREGA and signed by police of the State Government Letter from the National Population Register with name and address information
IDFC First Classic Credit Card Fees and Charges
- Joining fees for the card are free for life.
- Fees to renew the card are never charged.
- Interest rates on credit cards start at 0.75 percent per month, or 9 percent per year.
- The most interest that can be charged on a credit card is 2.99% per month or 35.88% per year.
- Foreign Mark-up Fees: 3.5%
- 15% of the total amount due is the late payment fee. Due with at least 100 and no more than 1000.
- The price for an international cash advance is 250
- The cost for a domestic cash advance is 250.
- Charge for Points NO REDEMPTION
- Reward points can be used as long as you want.
How to Open Zero Balance account in IDFC First Bank Saving Account
To open an IDFC First Bank Saving Account, you must go to the bank’s website. Then, go to the Savings & Deposits section and click on Open Savings Accounts. This gives you two different kinds of savings accounts. Signature Savings Account and Classic Savings Account.
First, let’s talk about what these two IDFC First Bank Saving Account accounts offer.
Savings account with signature.
- You have to keep Rs 25,000 in this account at all times.
- You will get an Rs.250 voucher if you can open this account.
- With this account, if you use your debit card to purchase Rs 1,000 for the first time, you will get Rs 250 back.
- If you pay your first bill of 1,000 rupees through a mobile app or online banking, you will get a voucher for 250 rupees.
- When you add Beneficiary to this account and transfer Rs. 2,000, you’ll get Rs. 500 vouchers.
- If you do this FD of Rs 25,000 or RD of Rs 5,000, you will get an extra Rs 250 in the form of a voucher.
- If you use your debit card to spend 20,000 rupees, you will get 1,000 more vouchers.
- When you sign up for WhatsApp Banking, you will get an Rs.250 voucher.
- When you make your first UPI payment of Rs 1,000, you’ll get a Rs 250 voucher.
- When you open this savings account, you will get gift vouchers worth up to Rs.3000. Which you can use at Amazon, Flipkart, Shopper Stop, and Grover.
Savings account with classic.
- This account has to have 10,000 rupees in it at all times.
- You will get an Rs.250 voucher if you can open an account.
- If you use Internet Banking or Mobile Banking to pay your first bill for Rs 1,000, you will get a Rs 250 voucher.
- If you make an FD or RD for Rs 25,000 or Rs 5,000, you will get a voucher for Rs 250 more.
- You will get another Rs 250 voucher when you make your first UPI payment of Rs 1000.
- If you add Beneficiary to the account and transfer at least Rs 2,000, you will get an extra Rs 500 voucher.
- When you open this account, you will get a voucher worth up to Rs.1000. Which you can use at Amazon, Flipkart, Shopper Stop, and Grover.
To open an account, you must first put your full name in the “Full Name” box. After that, enter the mobile number, then the email address, and click on Start Now.
So, friends, you should now know how to open an IDFC Bank Zero Balance Account or IDFC First Bank Saving Account. If you want to open a different kind of account in this bank, you should also know how to do that. If you want more information, click here. You can leave us a comment, and we will wait for it and answer it.