IDFC Credit Card Apply Online: IDFC First Bank is based in Mumbai and operates in many different areas. It offers a wide range of services to its customers. IDFC First Bank is one of the country’s most popular credit card companies. It is known for its unique credit cards with low fees.
Some of the essential benefits of IDFC Credit Card Apply are interest-free cash withdrawals, accident insurance, discounts on movie tickets, unlimited reward points that never expire, no fuel surcharge fees, and much more.
IDFC Bank Major Credit Cards:
Here are the four best credit cards that IDFC First Bank offers, along with details about their features, benefits, and other important information. You can look at different credit cards and pick the one that seems best for you:
- IDFC First Select Credit Card
- IDFC First Wealth Credit Card
- IDFC First Millennia Credit Card
- IDFC First Classic Credit Card
Features of IDFC Credit Card:
The IDFC FIRST Bank has two types of credit cards: Lifestyle and Rewards. It has four credit cards. In addition to a total rewards program, these cards offer perks like not having to pay for fuel surcharges, access to train lounges, discounts on movie tickets, and deals when you eat at partner restaurants.
Benefits of IDFC Credit Card
With the IDFC FIRST credit card, you can get cash from an ATM without paying interest for up to 48 days when you do so. This will be true for all IDFC FIRST Bank’s credit cards.
- Lower interest rates: IDFC FIRST Bank says their credit cards have some of the lowest interest rates. The interest rate starts at 0.75 percent per month, or 9 percent per year, and can go up to 3.99 percent per month, which is less than many other credit cards from other banks.
- Welcome benefits: If you get a credit card from IDFC FIRST Bank and spend Rs.15,000 in the first 90 days, you’ll get a gift card as a welcome benefit.
- Cashback benefits: You get 5% cash back on your first EMI purchase with your IDFC FIRST Bank credit card within the first 90 days after receiving it.
IDFC Credit Card – Eligibility
- Income: To be eligible for an IDFC FIRST Bank credit card, the applicant must either have a salary or be self-employed. When applying for a credit card, the applicant must show proof of how much money he makes each month.
- Minimum Age Requirement: The applicant must be at least 18 years old to apply for a credit card. Applicants for an IDFC FIRST Bank credit card can be as old as 65 or 67, depending on whether they have a regular job or are self-employed.
- Credit Score: One of the essential requirements for getting an IDFC FIRST Bank credit card is having a good credit score, which can improve the applicant’s chances of getting the card. If you want a credit card, you should have a credit score of at least 750.
IDFC Credit Card – Documents
- Income Proof
- Identity Proof
- Identity Proof
Keep looking through Finserv MARKETS to learn more about who can get a credit card, how to IDFC Credit Card Apply for one, and the features and benefits of different credit cards on the market. Our list of credit card options has been carefully chosen to meet all of your money needs.
IDFC Credit Card Apply Online
To apply for an IDFC bank credit card, you can either fill out the application on the website or go to the nearest bank branch and fill out the application there.
- Step 1: Go to the site for IDFC Bank.
- Step 2: Go to the “Credit Cards” section and click “Apply now.“
- Step 3: Fill out the application form, including your name, date of birth, and mobile phone number, and send it online.
- Step 4: Once you get an OTP, you can apply for the IDFC First Bank Credit Card of your choice.
How to activate an IDFC Credit Card?
- First, make a PIN for your credit card to use.
- You can get the PIN by calling customer service. This will make your trip easier.
- Open your phone’s dialer and enter the number 18605001111.
- Wait until the call is connected before choosing the language you want to use to talk.
- To make an IDFC First Bank Credit Card, press 1.
- Type the last four numbers of the credit card and then press the # key.
- Wait until the card is verified to type in the CVV number printed on the back of the card.
- Set your four-digit PIN.
- Visit any store with a POS machine to activate your card.
- You can choose any service you want and pay for it with your IDFC First credit card.
- After you put the card into the POS machine and check the amount, you should enter the four-digit PIN.
- Once you use your card successfully, it will be fully activated. Then you’ll be able to use your card anywhere.
IDFC credit card annual fee
- Lifetime Free Credit Card Over Limit Fee – 0% Credit Card Interest Rate – from 0.75 to 2.99% per month
- Reward Redemption Fees: $0 FX Markup: 3.5% Late Payment Fee: 15% of Total Amount Due (with a minimum of $100 and a maximum of $1,000)
- The fee for both international and domestic cash advances is 250.
IDFC Credit Card Statement
The IDFC Bank credit card statement lets you keep track of all the money you spend. You can easily find fraudulent transactions and bring them to the bank’s attention. You can find your name, address, and registered cell phone number on the credit card statement. You can also see how much you’ve spent and how much money you have left. This will help you keep track of your money and spend it wisely.
- You don’t have to pay anything to get a statement for your credit card.
- It is a quick service that is easy to use and safe.
- Credit card statements tell you about IDFC Bank products and services that are not new.
- It lets you look at your statements whenever you want.
How to make IDFC Credit Card Bill Payment
You can pay your credit card bill in several ways at IDFC Bank. You can pay online or in person.
- You can use Internet Banking to pay.
- Pay via UPI
- Pay using your NetBanking or Debit Card
- Use IMPS/NEFT to pay.
How to Pay IDFC Credit Card Bill with NetBanking
If you have an IDFC Credit Card Apply, you can log in to your IDFC Bank online banking and find your credit card under the Credit Cards tab. You can even set up your credit card bill to be paid automatically every month. IDFC Bank’s mobile banking app also has this feature.
How to Close IDFC Credit Card
- Call the customer service number of the bank you want to talk to.
- Send a written request to the manager of the bank in question.
- Visit the bank’s official website to make a request online.
Friends, I hope this article was helpful to you. In this article, we’ve told you everything you need to know about the IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card. IDFC Credit Card Apply can help anyone who needs a credit card.