Axis Credit Card Apply Online in 2022: Credit cards are easy to pay for any expense immediately without using cash. Thanks to credit cards, you can meet your needs even if you don’t have money on hand. You don’t have to wait to buy something you want right now.
It could be buying the newest phone, purchasing plane tickets for your next trip, paying for dinner at a nice restaurant with your family or friends, or even buying your monthly groceries. Just swipe the card and now clear your credit card bill later! Choose a credit card from Axis Bank’s list and fill out an application for the one that fits your needs best.
- Axis Bank Major Credit Cards:
- Benefits and features of an axis credit card
- Axis credit card – Eligibility and Documents
- Axis credit card Apply Online
- How to activate the axis credit card?
- Axis credit card annual fee
- Axis credit card Statement
- How to make axis credit card Bill Payment
- How to Close axis credit card
- Axis credit card Card Customer Care
Axis Bank Major Credit Cards:
- IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- Axis Bank Privilege Card
- Axis Bank AURA Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- MY ZONE EASY Credit Card
Benefits and features of an axis credit card
You can get different deals and offers depending on the type of credit card you have. Way to Bank offers other bank credit cards, such as those from ICICI Bank, YES Bank, HDFC Bank, and others.
- Welcome gifts: If you get an Axis Bank NEO credit card, you get an Rs.250 gift card, a Zomato Pro 3-month subscription, and a Grofers and 1mg 6-month subscription when you make your first purchase within 30 days.
- Movie Ticket Discounts: If you use an Axis Bank credit card, you can be sure to get discounts on movie tickets. Get 25% cash back on access to the movies.
- Offers on Dining: With Dining delights, you can save up to 15% at restaurants. Credit cards can be used all over India.
- Rewards: The My Zone Easy & Pride Signature Credit Card from Axis Bank gives 4 points for every Rs. 200 spend.
- Privilege Easy Credit Card gives you 10 points for every Rs.200 you spend in India or abroad.
- Lounge Access: If you have an Axis Bank credit card, you can use the VIP lounges in airports all over the country. You can also earn special coupons for airlines.
- Security: The safety of your money is a top priority for Axis Bank credit cards. They are more secure because EMV chips are built into them.
Axis credit card – Eligibility and Documents
- Age: Should be between 18 and 70
- You can apply if you have a regular job or work for yourself.
- Should be an Indian citizen or resident
- Proof of income: (latest) pay stub, Form 16, or a copy of your tax return.
- Aadhaar card, passport, driver’s license, and PAN card are all ways to prove who you are. Passport, Ration Card, Electric Bill, Landline Telephone Bill
- Other Papers: Copy of PAN card or Form 60
Axis credit card Apply Online
Axis Bank offers these ways to apply for a credit card:
- Check out Axis Bank credit cards online by going to
- By talking to your relationship manager or going to the Axis Bank branch closest to you.
How to activate the axis credit card?
If your Axis Bank credit card has already been sent to you, you can use the Axis Bank mobile banking app to activate it. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, get the Axis Bank Mobile Banking app.
- Step 2: Create an account with your registered phone number or log in to an existing account.
- Step 3: Once you’ve logged in, click the “Credit Cards” link on the home page.
Axis credit card annual fee
- Interest Fees: Up to 2.95 percent per month, which equals 41.75 percent per year.
- The annual cost of Rs. 500 will be waived after the second year if Rs. 40,000 was spent the year before.
Axis credit card Statement
E-statements for your Axis Bank credit card are easy to get to. You can get to them in the ways below:
Check your Axis Bank credit card statement using Net Banking.
- Step 1: Go to the website for Axis Bank.
- Step 2: Use your credentials to log in to your online bank account. You might have to sign up as a user before moving on.
- Step 3: Go to the credit card section of your account after you log in.
- Step 4: Choose your credit card and click “Current Statement” to see and save your statement.
Check your Axis Bank credit card statement with a mobile app.
- Step 1: Get the Axis Mobile app and sign up for it.
- Step 2: Finish the process of logging in.
- Step 3: Click on “Credit Cards” and then “View Statement” under “Credit Cards.”
- Step 4: Choose the dates for the statement and click “Download” to get a copy of your Axis Bank credit card statement.
How to make axis credit card Bill Payment
You can pay your Axis Bank Credit Card bill in several ways. After you download your Axis Bank Credit Card Statement, you can choose to pay in any of the following methods:
- You can use Axis Bank Internet Banking to pay from your Axis Bank Savings Account.
- Axis Bank Mobile Banking
- Choosing to use the auto-debit feature
- Any UPI app
- Payment by cash or check
- Pay at ATMs
- Pay from another bank’s savings account
How to Pay axis credit card Bill with NetBanking
If you already use Axis Bank, you can pay your bill quickly and easily through Internet Banking. Your Axis Bank savings account can be used for Internet banking. To pay the bill, you need to do a few things.
- Check out the website for Axis Bank.
- Sign in to Internet Banking at Axis Bank.
- Open the section on credit cards.
- Choose a credit card that needs to be paid for.
- Click the button that says “Pay Now.”
- Then you have to choose the account that you want to pay from.
- You require to place in the amount you desire to.
- Click on “Proceed” and then pay.
How to Close axis credit card
- Call 1860-419-5555 or 1860-500-5555 to reach Axis Bank’s credit card customer service.
- You can cancel your credit card at any time by calling customer service.
- The credit card will be blocked once the request is recorded.
- The whole process will be done 48 hours after you make your request.
- Axis Bank would ask you to cut up the card into small pieces before throwing it away to keep it from being used by someone else.
Axis credit card Card Customer Care
If you have an Axis Bank credit card, you might have some doubts or confusion from time to time. If you have questions or complaints about your credit card, you can always contact Axis Bank’s customer service.
- Call either 1860-419-5555 or 1860-500-5555 to get in touch with the company that issued your card.
- If you’d instead not call, you can also write and send an email with your questions. On the support page of Axis Bank’s main website, you can choose to send an email.
Overall, Axis Debit Cards are an excellent choice for anyone who wants a new credit card. You could save money while shopping with the correct certificate and rewards program. We hope this post has helped you choose between two or more different kinds of Axis credit cards.